Chief Clinical Officer
Bioxodes is a Belgian-based start-up that develops products derived from natural sources. The company’s initial focus is Ir-CPI, a unique antithrombotic peptide offering a remarkable and unprecedented balance between antithrombotic benefit and hemorrhagic side effect.
Bioxodes has an exciting career opportunity for a senior and motivated individual (M/F) to join the organization in a full-time position as Chief Clinical Officer.
- The management and coordination of clinical trials Phase I and II
- Development of relationships with KOLs, and Investigators
- Management of CRO and monitoring activities
- Participate to clinical study design and protocol development
- Scientific and medical writing - study related documents: protocols, IB, IMPD, CTA, PSP...
- Preparation of regulatory documents/submission files to EC
- Site Relationship: investigators, site selection, initiation visits, investigator agreement preparation, organization of investigator/meetings
- Review of clinical trial data, support in preparation of clinical study reports
- Review of medical literature and related new technologies, and close collaboration with Preclinical Development Director, Regulatory Officer, Biomanufacturing Officer, ...
- MD/PhD academic background in a scientific field, preferably medical doctor
- Strong experience in clinical operations and study monitoring
- Good knowledge of GCP - ICH principles
- Experience within Biotech, Pharma Industry, R&D environment
- Able to work within Start-up and Biotech environment in a quickly growing structure
- Fluent in English and in French; Dutch is an asset
- Full-time long-term contract (CDI)
- Very competitive salary package
- Position based in Gosselies, near Charleroi (Belgium)
If your profile fits with the job description, please send us your CV and cover letter.
To support our further growth, we are open to bring on board new team members. If your profile fits with our activities and ambition, please send us your CV and cover letter.